Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forrest Gump

My movie choice this week was Forrest Gump starring Tom Hanks and Sally Field. This is a heart warming story about a man just trying to live his life. He grew up in Alabama and was always considered a little slow. As a child he had to wear leg braces because he walked funny and it made kids not really like him that much. His best friend is Jenny and she also plays a very big role in the movie.

Forrest Joins the army and meets his good friend Bubba who sadly dies at war but leads Forrest to open up a shrimping business in his memory. Forrest goes through a lot of different things that really show how truly good of a person he is. This is a great movie and I'd recommend to anyone who likes good movies and isn't mean.

13 comments:

  1. Forest Gump is a sweet movie it never gets old

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie is great and will always be a quoted movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie is great! I haven't seen it in a while though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite being slow, he was a football star, Medal of Honor recepient, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched it a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite movies of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tom Hanks and I have the same birthday! :) I love love love this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this movie. It is one of my favorites, it is so cute and Tom Hanks is an amazing actor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when this movie came out it theaters. It was amazing how many of the quotes got put on t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete